11.07.2012

Seaside

Kylie and her family spent this past weekend with us up on the coast!
They stayed in a little bach by the sea.
We went over and lit a fire on the beach and set off fireworks all night.

Life up here on the coast is just so simple and relaxing.
Waking up to the sea every morning is definitely something I could get used to.
There's something so soothing about hearing the waves lapping up on the shore
and watching children play in the sand.










Such a perfect weekend spent with my wonderful family.
I love being here and experiencing life in a different part of the world.
Tim and I have made a deal to walk to the beach every day we're here.
I know we'll miss it when we're landlocked in the states again.

16 comments:

  1. I can't believe your amazing hoodie is handmade! Absolutely lovely.
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your amazing hoodie is handmade! Absolutely lovely.
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these photos on your sister's blog and I'm in love. These are so beautiful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a wonderful weekend! I wish it was a little warmer, though. There is something wrong in that photo of me wearing socks on the beach! We'll have to go back in January and be barefoot the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all looks like so much fun! I need to move to New Zealand. Your life is a dream!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shot of the bonfire on the beach "Stunning"! That looks like so much fun!

    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! Your hair is amazing (and so is the hoodie your mum made!!)

    Francesca xo
    www.goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww these pictures are so sweet, you all look so happy & carefree!

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is something almost magical about the beach when it's cold!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures of the fire are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these photos are so beautiful. i love that one of the girl and the baby (both wearing hats) such a beautiful portrait... frame worthy!

    looks like this was such a fun time :) i hope you enjoy your weekend, dear.

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such gorgeous photos, it all looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the socks cracked me up! haha your hair looks amazing in that 2nd one. you guys look like such a fun bunch..your sister is the coolest mom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A bonfire on the beach in Nz is my idea of bliss! These photos are just amazing. Gosh your nephew is gorgeous!!! Hes getting so big now.

    ReplyDelete